Hoo? Hoo?

I would've never tought of this kind of notes arrangement...I'm gonna remember zhis. The only thing, and that has only to do with taste, is that the whole time I was waiting for something to happen... THE WHOLE TIME!!!! UP UNTIL THE END!!! lol, though at 2:30 I started appreciating the groove while waiting.

I liked it more than my frustration at waiting lets me admit XD.

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thanks for the review and the tips. I am somewhat of a beginner with making music so I have a lot to learn, but I will work on how I compose my music in future installments.

Nokia Tune Remix Nokia Tune Remix

it's completely off time >_<

UltraMX responds:

yeah, that's what it sounded like to me after i published it, and updated it. Apparently it's a problem with newgrounds itself and not me, it kept the original version and i was not happy with the original project, so that's how it was off time. If the newer version is off time, i'll just remix it again and update this.

Supernova 2 Supernova 2

I love the harmonics in this song!

Steve28 responds:

Thank you for loving my song! ^^

Scrape Scrape

it's interesting, that minimal sound in the background

Basically Normal Basically Normal

well, at least the drum sequencing is okay

Dracus Revisit Dracus Revisit

well, the synths are real nice, but since I came in expecting drum and bass and I hear EDM. I was like "wait whot?"

Bright Echo Bright Echo

I like it, personally I'd continue with dubstep drum patterns if you made the song longer, with another layer of sound (like a bright synth) to make it more intense!

egaSyeliR responds:

thanks!

Murasaki Sky Murasaki Sky

if anything, I loved the melody and the glitch. I'm not gonna razz on the drums cuze I suppose you wanted your drums that way...hoooowevaaar... if ever you're interested I can pass over a link to get drum samples that come are sweet for dnb :D supposing I find it again.

Chemiqals responds:

Haha thanks!

Almost Electric Almost Electric

that could be easily played around with, DLDLDLDLDLDLDLDL

My 8bit destiny My 8bit destiny

It could easily be used as an indie game track, nice mon ^_^

8-bitheroes responds:

Thank you kind sir, glad you liked it :)