Sweet Retreat Sweet Retreat

dood...the fuck O.o, it's good eh...but the fuck D:

POKEEMAWN POKEEMAWN

this is the third video I pick...tis is the tird time I'm mindfucked by the imagination portrayed...but this one is the best so far

Kung Pow Ninja Kung Pow Ninja

................D: ...................
what...the fuck...
I don't have a review to give...all I know is that I was so mindfucked I just...kept watching to the end...I feel like my brain was violated by your imagination.

Crystal Story II Crystal Story II

it's a well thoguht out game, but it gets monotonous after awhile. it's just that the lvl system is more interesting than anything else.

Hidden Fables 2 Hidden Fables 2

I like the challenge of the game for what it is. it's nice

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

This is like...and I know...it's a TD game so I shouldn't be saying that cuze they could potentially all be like each toher...but this one is VERY similar to Zombies vs Mercenaries

Hoo? Hoo?

I would've never tought of this kind of notes arrangement...I'm gonna remember zhis. The only thing, and that has only to do with taste, is that the whole time I was waiting for something to happen... THE WHOLE TIME!!!! UP UNTIL THE END!!! lol, though at 2:30 I started appreciating the groove while waiting.

I liked it more than my frustration at waiting lets me admit XD.

ZeroDigitZ responds:

Thanks for the review and the tips. I am somewhat of a beginner with making music so I have a lot to learn, but I will work on how I compose my music in future installments.

Nokia Tune Remix Nokia Tune Remix

it's completely off time >_<

UltraMX responds:

yeah, that's what it sounded like to me after i published it, and updated it. Apparently it's a problem with newgrounds itself and not me, it kept the original version and i was not happy with the original project, so that's how it was off time. If the newer version is off time, i'll just remix it again and update this.

Supernova 2 Supernova 2

I love the harmonics in this song!

Steve28 responds:

Thank you for loving my song! ^^